1. Literature: Whose parents are Agnes Fleming and Edwin Leeford?
2. ‘Trogloraptor’ (cave robber) is the name given to a new species of which type of animal?
3. In the context of mobile communication, what does WAP stand for?
4. After whom is the clock tower widely known as Big Ben renamed?
5. In which event did Belarusian Nadzeya Ostapchuk win gold at London before being stripped of it for doping?
6. Against which country did Sunil Gavaskar score his 10,000th Test run?
7. Snoop Dogg’s new name is…?
8. In golf, what is ‘approach’?
9. Which Olympic city’s airport is named after Kingsford Smith?
10. Whose portrait appeared on the first postage stamp?
11. Which famous sporting event was held to raise funds for a pony-drawn roller for a croquet lawn?
12. In Fantastic Four, what are the real names of the married superheroes?
13. In which humorous classic is the narrator called J?
14. Which bustling Capital city has the Ginza, one of the most luxurious shopping districts in the world?
15. Physics: What is the measure of the resistance of a fluid which is being deformed by either shear stress or tensile stress called?
Answers: 1. Oliver Twist; 2. Spider; 3. Wireless Application Protocol; 4. Queen Elizabeth II; 5. Women’s shot put; 6. Pakistan; 7. Snoop Lion; 8. It’s a shot played from the fairway or rough towards the green; 9. Sydney; 10. Queen Victoria; 11. Wimbledon tennis championships; 12. Reed Richards and Susan Storm; 13. Three Men in a Boat (To Say Nothing of the Dog); 14. Tokyo; 15. Viscosity.